Back to Church Celebration at Quendon
Sunday 10 September 2023
11:15 to 12:15
WHO IS IT FOR?
For all who may have thought about coming back to church but never got round to it.
For all who have thought about coming to church for the first time but never got round to it.
For all who have had christenings in church, have been married in church, had funerals in church, or marked any other significant life event in church.
We want to invite you to a simple service of welcome held in Quendon church which lies at the heart of the community for so many important life events and is there for you throughout the whole year.
Some of things church offers are;
• A place of worship and spiritual nourishment
• A place of belonging
• A place to meet people and make new relationships
• A place to mark significant life events
• A place of reflection
• A place that reflects the history of a community
• A place of service to the church and wider community