Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
This page will be regularly updated with any pertinent and useful information about the current spread of Coronavirus and COVID-19.
- Click here to read about what is and is nor permitted during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- The Parish Council and residents are putting together an emergency help sheet for inclusion in the April edition of The Link - watch out for it coming through your door. It will contain details for individuals who can be contacted to help.
- Click here for the summary help sheet with contact details for surgeries, food outlets and suchlike that is posted on the noticeboards.
- Latest news re Covid-19 from Uttlesford (17April)
- Factsheet from UDC for those who cannot leave their homes
- We have received an update from the County Council on the Essex response and county situation in respect of COVID-19. Please click here to read it.
- Click here for the Essex Resilience Forum Briefing for Apil 2020
- Uttlesford have published some useful information on their website. Please click here to reach it.
- Please see article from our MP Kemi Badenoch
- Uttlesford closes venues as part of Covid-19 precautions
- Uttlesford frontline is a resource library of helpful links
- Update regarding services at the Citizens Advice Bureau
In line with Government advice, and to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers and staff, we will be restricting our service to telephone support from 18th March until further notice.
Call us on 01799 618840 and leave a message clearly stating your name, date of birth, postcode, email address and telephone number. If you are only available on certain days or times please include this in your message.We plan to check our phones every working day and will come back to you as soon as we can, but please bear with us as we are working with limited resources and may not be able to contact you as quickly as we would like to.
For online advice - including advice relating to COVID-19 - please go to www.citizensadvice.org.uk
For urgent matters relating to housing, speak to Uttlesford District Council on 01799 510510.
If you are worried about debt - speak to your creditors and tell them that you are seeking advice.
For urgent court matters call or email the Court.
For urgent advice on employment issues, ACAS can help https://www.acas.org.uk/
- Summary from R4U of small businesses trading in Uttlesford - showing what is currenty open, what's doing takeaway etc
- Latest R4U Covid-19 briefing including food distribution policy and council tax arrangements
- Newport Village Stores as of early March are offering to help those with difficulty reaching the shops - detail snapped from facebook below
- The Cricketers pub here on Rickling Green has closed temporarily I'm afraid, to protect staff and customers alike